Modern Calligraphy Workshop
Saturday, December 16, 2017
South City Art Supply
We are very lucky to have talented calligrapher Emma Vonder Haar instructing this Modern Calligraphy Workshop. There's no better time to learn calligraphy than the holidays—after this 3-hour workshop you'll be able to add special script to holiday cards, gift tags, place cards, and everything else!
You’ll receive the following supplies included in the $45 course fee:
- Tomboy MONO pencil, HB
- Carbon black shellac ink, 30mL, handmade at South City Art Supply
- Bee Calligraphy Practice Pad, 9”x12”
- Brause Steno calligraphy nib
- Henry’s “Skeleton Pen” antique nib
- Universal nib holder
- South City pen cleaner
- 2.5 oz. stainless steel palette cup
- Cotton rag
Reserve your seat now! Due to space limitations, enrollment is capped at 14 students.
Please fill out the form below to be notified of upcoming workshops. Thank you!